« Back to the previous page

Also available in:

E-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

Company for sale

  • Turnover: >5M EUR
  • EBITDA: <1M EUR
  • Location of the e-commerce company: Czech Republic
  • Reason for sale: The owners are tired of the business
  • Employees: 10+
  • #CFIE ITS063

Overview of the e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

The owners of an e-commerce company in Czechia present an opportunity to take over from 50% up to 100% share in a company operating e-shop with cosmetics products. The sellers recognise the company’s great potential; however, they are concerned that without additional (new) human resources or capital, the potential might not be fully exploited. That is the reason they are looking for a financial or strategic investor to take over and continue the growing business. The expected asking price for the 100% of the company is approx. 10M EUR. A part of the purchase price may be subject to earn-out.

Profile (strategy) of the e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

The company for sale operates a successful e-shop, which is one of the leading ones in its segment, which is cosmetics. The Company operates both in Czechia and Slovakia, expansion to other EU countries is being prepared. Revenue of the company in the last three years is constantly growing by double digits.

The Company has about 40,000 regular customers, which make up about 75% of sales. The remaining 25% is made up of one-time customers. TOP 10 customers make up about 6% of sales. More than 40% of the revenues stem from export to other countries.

The company has a total of  13  employees in company management,  marketing,  contacts with suppliers and procurement, customer support, IT, recording and entering goods into the system. Handling of goods is performed externally. The company does not own the warehouses or any other real estate, they rent their offices and storage from third parties.

The Company has drawn up an expansion plan. Over 6 years, revenues are planned to increase up to CZK 1.5 billion. The growth will be reached by acquiring new markets in the EU and annual growth of revenues in the already established markets. The Czech market in this segment is about CZK 1.5 billion in offline and online business. E- commerce share is about 40% and is growing.

Buy this Czech
e-commerce company

Contact us to get details about this e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

Activities and services of the e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

The company operates in:  

  • B2B segment (30%)
  • B2C (40%)
  • re-exports (30%) 

Technological equipment of the company includes mostly software – specifically tailor-made e-shop, ERP system connected to e-shop, and standard office equipment. The added value of the company lies mainly in: 

  • Well-established brand of the company
  • Specialisation on professional customers
  • Cheapest prices in its own segment and one of the lowest prices in other segments
  • Very well managed online marketing
  • Pro-customer approach
  • Wide assortment of products and complexity of supplies for professional customers
  • Low share of non-liquid or slow-selling stock and problem-free collection of receivables
  • Extensive network of suppliers

Highlights of the e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale

  • The company operates in cosmetics e-commerce
  • The company operates a successful e-shop, which is number one in its segment in the country
  • The company works in both B2B and B2C segment

Information about this e-commerce company in the Czech Republic 

Please do get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this e-commerce company in the Czech Republic for sale. If this e-commerce company for sale in Czechia does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other IT companies for sale. If you are interested in buyers of IT and software companies, please visit the section IT companies wanted.