Company for sale
- Revenue: 2 million EUR (2019)
- Location: Eastern Europe
- History: 34 years
- Number of employees: 45
- Operating margin: 20%
- #CFIE MAS156
Overview of this designer wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
The company’s main focus involves coating durable materials with natural wood. The 3 main materials used are aluminum profiles and plates, aluminum composite panels, and GRP (glass fiber-reinforced polyester) profiles, and panels.
Profile (strategy) of this designer wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
The company was founded in 1986 and operates with 45 employees. The company is located on an industrial site of 1,500 square meters. The company exports to more than 10 countries (Qatar, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco, Lebanon, Russia, and Bulgaria are a few of the export markets).
The unique technology reduces the consumption of solid wood by 98% and increases the lifetime of the material by more than 5 times.
The company has various international patents for its unique veneering technology as well as trademark quality, environment, and manufacturing certificates.
The quality is proven by the acquired ISO 10002: 2004, ISO 9001: 2008, and ISO 14001: 2004 standards.
The company received the First Prize at the Iconic Awards, at the awards ceremony organized in Munich in 2019.
Contact us to get details about this designer wood coating company in eastern europe for sale
Activities of this wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
The company delivers the following products and services:
- Facade ceiling systems
- Fence systems
- Handrail systems
- Gazebo systems
- Window joinery systems
- Skylight systems
- Car parking systems
- Folding screen systems
- Bridge systems
- Sunshade systems
- Shutter door systems
- Urban furniture systems
- Pre-construction work
- Rough structures
- Finishing work
- Basements, walls, and ceilings
- Installations including plumbing, heating, cooling, and air conditioning
- Electrical, smart buildings, automation, and elevators
- Architectural lighting
- Interior decoration
- Bathrooms, and kitchens
- Outdoor landscapes
- Materials in building typologies
- Architecture and interior architecture
Advantages of products
- A2 class fire resistance (for aluminum products)
- High dimensional stability
- Long lifetime
- Easy application
- Fast production
- Less and easy maintenance
- Beautiful straight real wood look and feel
- Ability to produce various color tones and veneer textures
- No cracking
- Insect proof
- Low VOC, convenient for green building certificates
- Uses 98% fewer trees
Highlights of this wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
- 34 years of experience
- Special know-how for designing architecture with unique construction materials
- Proven business model with innovative and award-winning products
- Opportunity to invest in the fastest growing G20 economy as of 2017
- Experience in more than 10 countries in undertaking international projects
- Highly successful industrial and engineering infrastructure
Information about this wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
Please feel free to contact us for detailed information about the architect design technological wood producer. If you are interested in companies in Eastern Europe please visit the section companies for sale in Eastern Europe on our website. If this company does not fit the requirements feel free to ask for other companies for sale.
More information on this designer wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this designer wood coating company in Eastern Europe for sale. For more manufacturing companies for sale please visit the section manufacturing companies for sale. For other manufacturing buyers, please visit the section manufacturing companies wanted. If you are instead interested in manufacturing companies for sale, please visit the manufacturing companies for sale section. For manufacturing buyers, please visit the section manufacturing companies wanted.