« Back to the previous page
Roasting and packaging machine manufacturer Spain for sale
Company for sale
- Size: tiny-sized
- Revenue: <1m Euro
- Established: more than 60 years ago
- Employees: >10
- Location of the roasting and packaging machines manufacturer: Spain
- Reason for sale: The owner wants to retire. The management is looking for a buyer of 100% of the shares.
- #CFIE SPS029
Overview for the Roasting and packaging machine manufacturer in Spain for sale
The roasting and packaging machine company is a family business dedicated to the manufacturing and commercialization of horizontal and vertical packaging machines (VFFS). Moreover, it manufactures roasting machines for coffee beans and nuts, mills and toasting silos and performs turnkey plant assembly services for the coffee industry.
Founded more than 60 years ago, this industrial company began its activity with the production of coffee roasting machinery, cocoa and nuts, to later complement its manufacture with all kind of products for coffee and nuts processing lines and finally with de manufacturing of packaging machines.
The management is looking for a buyer for the total sale of the company. The current management will accompany the acquirer for a time to be agreed upon.
Profile (strategy) of the Roasting and packaging machine manufacturer in Spain for sale
Currently, the roasting and packaging machine company has developed many production lines. Today, the 80% of Spanish coffee growers use a toaster produced by this company. This machine manufacturer specialized in vertical packaging machines, which currently accounts for 70% of its business and it is considered as a reputable manufacturer in the sector. The company does have an excellent brand image in the industry.
The company main facility is located near one of the most important Spain cities. The size of their industrial warehouse is a little more 1500 m2
Their products are available and sold in more than 30 countries with a heavy presence in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The company exports to important companies in the food, veterinary, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and chemical industry.
This company has a very good brand image and maybe it could interest a foreign machinery manufacturer, who would like to enter Spain.
Products of the Roasting and packaging machine manufacturer in Spain for sale
The main products of this manufacturer company are roasting and packaging machines mainly for the food industry:
- Automatic and semi-automatic packaging machines (vertical and horizontals): The company offers solutions for weighing, dosing, packaging and transport of liquid products, powders, granules or small parts.
- Roasting machines for the coffee, cocoa and nuts process: different models of roasting machines depending on the production capacity and final use.
- Moreover, this machine company manufactures mills and toasting silos and performs turnkey plant assembly services for the coffee industry.
- Machinery: for packaging, bottling
- Various accessories and materials
Highlights of the Roasting and packaging machine manufacturer in Spain for sale
- Reputable manufacturer in the design and manufacture of vertical packaging machines
- More than 60 years of history, specializing in packaging projects and lines for coffee, cocoa and nuts.
- Their products are available and sold in more than 30 countries with a heavy presence in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- This company has a very good brand image and maybe it could interest a foreign machinery manufacturer, who would like to enter Spain.
Information of the roasting and packaging machines manufacturer in Spain for sale
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this roasting and packaging machines manufacturer for sale in Spain. If this machines manufacturer based in Spain for sale does not fit your requirements, feel free to ask for other companies for sale in Spain.
For buyers of companies please visit the section companies wanted in Spain.
Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.