Company for sale
- Size: Small
- Location: Southern Europe
- Revenue: < 10 million EUR
- #CFIE PHS094
Overview of the oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale
The company was founded more than 15 years ago and is focused on contract research services in all therapeutic segments with an emphasis on oncology. The company has a proven track record and strength in performing several successful clinical trials. The company has a vast knowledge pool of management staff, employees, and consultants that are highly skilled with extensive experience in the management of clinical trials (phase I, II, III, IV, medical device, observational, and food supplement studies). The company has in-depth experience working with clients in more than 15 European countries.
Profile (strategy) of the oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale
The owner of the company is open to a sale of the business to a serious and synergistic buyer. The aim is to be an ideal partner with local and foreign pharmaceutical companies in all major contract research areas. The company is committed to high-quality services at a reasonable cost ensuring adherence to strict timelines of project delivery.
Contact us to get details about this Oncology Contract Research Organization Southern Europe for sale
Activities and products of the oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale
The company has research expertise in the following areas:
- Clinical trials: Organization with a deep and recognized expertise in several clinical trials
- Therapeutic: Covers cardiovascular, rheumatology, endocrinology, orthopedics, immunology, virology, etc.
- Oncology: Covers lung, colorectal, prostate, breast, etc.
- Trials with GPs: Extensive experience in trials with general practitioners
- Medical devices: Develops medical devices according to customers’ specific requirements
Highlights of the oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale
- Preferred by many major pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent quality-to-price ratio
- An average of 25 years of founder’s experience
- An average of 15 years of staff experience
- Availability, flexibility, and confidentiality
- Global project management skills
More information on this oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this oncology contract research organization in Southern Europe for sale. For more cro companies for sale please visit the section cro companies for sale. For other cro buyers, please visit the section cro companies wanted. If you are instead interested in pharma companies for sale, please visit the pharma companies for sale section. For pharma buyers, please visit the section pharma companies wanted.