International Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
- Revenue: <5MM
- 10 employees (8 consultants 2 support)
- Profit after tax: around +200K EUR
- Location of the company: DACH
- Reason for sale: Owner wants to consolidate the ongoing international expansion into China, EU, and larger clients. Growth capital is also needed for competitor acquisitions.
- #CFIE PHS016
Overview of this International Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
The owner and CEO of this fast-growing international regulatory consultancy, with an office in Switzerland, is looking for a buyer interested in supporting the current expansion. This opportunity can be of interest to international or EU consulting firms with a strategy focused on growth through acquisitions or in the DACH and China regulatory markets, for instance.
Profile of this International Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
The company is specialized in consulting and training for the pharmaceutical, food supplement, and medical device industries, focused on regulatory affairs, compliance, quality assurance and business organization. The company helps its clients from idea and conception and strategy to post-market maintenance. The company has a very experienced team of 8 consultants (2 support employees), which can be of great benefit to the acquirer.
The company has many clients and partners from top pharma and biotech companies, we can send a list of references to an interested party after submission of an NDA. The financials will be disclosed to an interested party also after NDA and consideration of the vision of the buyer.
The owner sees potential also in cooperation with larger pharma company or a group of pharma companies. This can be a great opportunity to get consultants and professionals in the field of pharma regulatory affairs in-house to the pharma companies.
Contact us to get details about this International Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
Services of this international regulatory consultancy for sale
The company is able to help its clients in all key areas of:
- Regulatory affairs for the pharmaceutical, food supplement, and medical device industrie
- Regulatory strategy and CTA
- EU submissions to EMA and national agencies under Centralized, DCP, and MRP
- CTD / eCTD
- Compliant artwork & labeling for food supplements
- Drafting of CMC section for drug/device combination products
- European Authorized Representative (EAR) for medical devices, auditor, and expert advisor to agencies
- US FDA audits
Apart from consulting, the company also offers training for its client’s employees. The company offer training, webinars, university courses, etc.
Highlights of this International Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
- International regulatory consulting company with experienced, highly-qualified staff
- This consultancy has expertise in international regulatory affairs for pharmaceuticals, food supplements, medical device, and drug/device combination products
- The seller has a strong team of consultants and advisors of 8 people
- Growing fee revenue from Western firms entering the China market and Chinese firms registering products in the EU market
More information on this international Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this international Regulatory affairs consultancy for sale. For more pharma companies for sale please visit the section pharma companies for sale. For other pharma buyers, please visit the section pharma companies wanted. If you are instead interested in pharma companies for sale, please visit the pharma companies for sale section. For pharma buyers, please visit the section pharma companies wanted.