Company for sale
- Size: Small
- Location of this manufacturer: Eastern Europe
- Revenue: < 5 million EUR
- Reason for sale: The business has been performing well and is profitable. However, the owner of the company wants to sell because they want to retire. As a result, they are looking for a synergistic buyer who could take the business to the next level. The business is available to be acquired at a reasonable valuation and could be a good business proposition for prospective buyers. The acquisition can be done from a majority to 100% of ownership.
- #CFIE AUS095
Overview of the automotive plastic part and mold manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale
The company was established more than 3 decades ago and is specialized in the field of plastic injection parts and mold manufacturing mainly for the automotive and other industries. The business aims at producing parts with the highest precision ensuring the best quality and match as per customer requirements.
Technological molds with high precision are produced in the mold shop section for several industries. This is supported by a strong R&D team and department which focuses on continuous product development.
The injection department covers the production of flat and round droppers, vehicle license plate underplates, and a two-component jug cover. The company has developed a robust quality check mechanism that closely screens the quality of all produced parts through a unique quality control system.
The company boasts a team of skilled professionals and is managed by efficient management. Moreover, specific attention is paid to the training and development of the employees to ensure the production of high-quality products.
Profile (strategy) of the automotive plastic part and mold manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale
The company is focused on manufacturing plastic parts and molds for various industries. The factory is spread across 4,000 square meters out of which 2,000 square meters is a covered plant area with an option to extend the facility on the remaining land. The company has 15 machines and the total workforce is close to 50 employees who are fully committed to an efficient style of working. The products are ISO 9001-2008 certified and are popular amongst some top OEMs.
Contact us to get details about this Automotive Plastic Parts and Molds Manufacturer in Eastern Europe for Sale
Activities and products of the automotive plastic part and mold manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale
The company mainly caters to the automotive industry, plastic pipe, electronic and white goods, housewares, and agriculture sectors. It produces the following products:
Plastic injection molds
- Pipe fittings
- Plastic wheel covers and door handles
- 64-eye round drippers
- Electrical components
- Jug lid mold (double component)
- Molds for the automotive industry
- Clean and wastewater pipes
- Pipe fittings
- Pressure-controlled (NPC) round drippers
- Pressure-controlled (PC) round drippers
- Flat drippers
- Reasonable valuation
- Opportunity to invest in a company and industry with strong growth prospects
- Huge export avenues
- Efficient logistics advantage
- Solid customer base
- Rapid growth rate of the company
More information on this automotive plastic part and mold manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this automotive plastic part and mold manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale. For more automotive plastics companies for sale please visit the section automotive plastics companies for sale. For other automotive plastics buyers, please visit the section automotive plastics companies wanted. If you are instead interested in automotive companies for sale, please visit the automotive companies for sale section. For automotive buyers, please visit the section automotive companies wanted.