« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe
Company to buy
- Size: Small to medium business
- Revenue: 3 – 10 million EUR approximately
- EBITDA: Not set, preferably positive
- Preferred location: Europe
- Reason for acquisition: The management wants to grow their company by acquiring a target company in the same industry
- #CFIE PLB156
Overview of this buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe
The buyer is a company operating in the plastic industry. The buyer wants to propel the growth of their company and is ready to finance acquisitions that would help the company’s growth. The company also wants to expand its business according to its strategic plan. The buyer is ready to start an acquisition as soon as possible if a strategic company appears.
Profile (strategy) of this buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe
The buyer is a global plastic company, and it is based in southern Europe. The buyer is a wholesaler of materials, with its own leading brands in the market with branches in 3 countries. The company sells top quality, sustainable, recycled, and recyclable products for professionals only.
The company has specialized in gardening equipment for over 20 years. The products and services of the buyer's portfolio include
- Outdoor synthetic flooring
- Covering for terraces and balconies
- Dividing profiles for gardening and landscaping
- Treated wood for exterior use
- Products for concealment and separation
The company has thousands of partners throughout Europe, more than 30,000 square meters of gardens, and hundreds of hectares of facilities in Europe. The company has been growing by more than 10 percent per year over the last 5 years.
Activities and products of the target
The buyer’s main interest is in acquiring a European plastic extrusion producer. For this purpose, the revenue of the target should be in the range from 3 to 10 million EUR. The valuation will be discussed without hesitation when a good company with synergy appears. The location of the target must be in Europe.
The preferred number of employees depends on the type of business, but the ideal targets need to own some technology, with at least one extrusion line. A close relationship with its customers and good, well-established company culture is preferred.
The target should show synergy with the buyer. Companies with a good track record, a positive EBITDA, stable cash flow, and long-term contracts with customers will be evaluated and considered.
Highlights of this buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe
- The company has specialized in gardening equipment for over 20 years
- The buyer’s main interest is in acquiring a European plastic extrusion producer
- The target should show synergy with the buyer
Information about this buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this buyer for a plastic extrusion company in Europe or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. For more buyers of plastics companies, please visit the section plastics companies wanted
. For plastics companies for sale visit the section plastics companies for sale.