« Back to the previous page
Buyer for digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries
Digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries to buy
- Size: small to large
- Revenue: EUR 1-10 million
- Employees: not a decisive factor
- Location of the target: Benelux countries (ideal targets in Germany, France, the Netherlands or Belgium)
- Reason for acquisition: The company is a developer of software solutions for the healthcare industry and wants to grow via acquisitions. The management is open to speaking to interested sellers
- #CFIE ITB030
Overview of the buyer for digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries
The company operates in one of the most complex industries, which is life sciences. It develops IT solutions for the healthcare industry with more than 8 years of experience in this market. It has employed around 40 professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in the IT domain. The company’s management has a strategy for growing the business by acquiring companies with similar products and activities. Since the buyer company is located in the Benelux area, it is searching for companies located ideally in Germany, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands or Belgium.
Profile (strategy) of the buyer for digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries
The company’s core business directions are information systems, cloud computing, and consultancy with direct applications in medical devices, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and the healthcare sector. A primordial interest is for ERP integration, RA operations, support, identification of medicinal products (IDMP) consultancy and the implementation of various quality management systems. The company has the goal to develop, provide and integrate the necessary technology and systems to clients from the healthcare industry in order to help them to improve the efficiency of inner processes and, in the end, to help patients to receive better and more successful treatment. Solutions such as the implementation of IaaS and SaaS, migration, quality management, regulatory information, ERP or IT infrastructure set up help clients to align their business the right way.
For IDMP compliance, the company's consultants support the customer in the development of the proper strategy to meet the EMA requirements. This means to design and to prepare the appropriate system outlook, the required integrations, and adjustments that are needed. For the regulatory information management (RIM) requirements set up by EMA or FDA, the company offers support solutions to help in RIM system integration, process and data assessments, IT strategy and architecture, business, quality reporting, system selection and validation. For quality management, the company uses technology provided by Master Control in order to deliver an integrated solution that takes care of document management and quality process automation inside a healthcare company along with other standards, protocols and data specific to this industry, which are necessary for proper IT infrastructure. The company provides the latest technology and computing resources through its cloud platform in order to maintain the consistency and accuracy of the storage of important data. For its high-quality services, the company is ISO27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Activities and products of the digital healthcare software target company
The buyer company is looking to acquire a company that operates in the same activity and has similar services such as:
- GxP cloud computing: hosting, outsourcing, security
- Information systems: ERP, QC, R&D, implementation
- Quality management systems: implementation, reporting, validation, control
- Consultancy and training: audit, regulatory management, IDMP, IT compliance
The company has partnerships with leading technology companies such as VMware, Microsoft, Dell, Veeam, Master Control, Trend Micro, and Sense. This allows the company to deliver high-quality services and solutions.
Highlights of the buyer for digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries
- The buyer develops software solutions and provides specialized services to companies from the healthcare industry
- The company uses various technologies to increase efficiency
- The company has decided to expand its activities in the Benelux countries and is looking to buy another company with similar activities and products
- Target companies should provide services for the healthcare sector
Information about this buyer for digital healthcare software company in Benelux countries
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this digital healthcare software company in the Benelux countries wanted or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. For more buyers in the IT sector, please visit the section ITS companies wanted.
For companies for sale in the ITS or software industry, please feel free to visit the section IT companies for sale.