Company to buy
- Size: Preferably large businesses
- Revenue: 3-30 million EUR
- Location of the automotive target: Any country in Europe
- Reason for acquisition: The company is looking to expand its manufacturing capabilities by an acquisition in Europe, preferably in Germany
- #CFIE AUB039
Overview of this buyer of automotive components manufacturer in Europe
The management of a fast-growing, Indian-based engineering organization with business interests in the manufacture of automotive components, has decided to find a suitable acquisition opportunity in Europe, preferably in Germany as part of its growth plan.
Profile (strategy) of this buyer of automotive components manufacturer in Europe
The buyer is an Indian based automotive components manufacturing group with more than 50 years of history. The Buyer is dedicated to provide advance technology products to the Indian automotive industry. To do so it has formed partnerships with some of its suppliers to set up local manufacturing plants in India from where to serve the local and international clients. The buyer company has activities in the design and manufacture of:
- Sealing products
- Thermal products
- Relays and Switches
- Intake products
- Lightning products
The buyer is growing and financially strong. The company has direct ties to most of the automotive OEMs in Asia. As a part of its growth strategy, the company is looking to grow through acquisitions over the long term.
Contact us to get details about this buyer for automotive components manufacturer in europe
Activities and products of a suitable target
The buyer is looking mainly for the following target specializations:
- Manufacturing of Automotive Components
- Manufacturing of Electronics
- Manufacturing of other Industrial components and devices
- Engineering, Development activities for various industries
Geographically, the buyer prefers Germany, but depending on the nature of business other countries might be an option too.
The revenue of the target should be between 3 to 30 million euros with an EBITDA of 15% to 25%. The desired number of employees is around 100 or less. However, there is flexibility on top line consideration both on the lower and upper side if the target is exceptional. The buyer is also open to entering into a Joint Venture Agreement with suitable targets, which have niche proprietary technology and an excellent customer base. This can also be discussed at an appropriate stage. The Buyer sprefer companies where owners want to retire and have a positive cashflow.
Highlights of this Buyer of automotive components manufacturer
- The buyer is a successful Indian based manufacturing group, capable of acquisitions of companies with an annual revenue up to 30M EUR
- The Buyer has a broad customer base of Tier1 automotive manufacturers which it supplies with technologically advanced components
- The buyer is looking for a financially healthy medium-sized company with stable financials, preferably in Germany
Information about this buyer of an automotive components manufacturer in Europe
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this automotive parts manufacturer buyer in Europe or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. We have experienced advisors in the automotive industry and we can help you with both selling a business and finding targets. For more buyers of automotive companies, please visit the section automotive companies wanted. For companies for sale in the automotive industry visit the section automotive companies for sale.
More information on this buyer for automotive component manufacturer in Europe
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this buyer for automotive component manufacturer in Europe. For more automotive companies for sale please visit the section automotive companies for sale. For other automotive buyers, please visit the section automotive companies wanted. If you are instead interested in automotive companies for sale, please visit the automotive companies for sale section. For automotive buyers, please visit the section automotive companies wanted.