« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Video technology company for sale
Video technology company for sale
- High quality video provider (corporate video communication)
- Sales: 275,000 Euro forecast for 2015. Substantial growth forecast over 2016-2017
- Adjusted EBITDA forecast (Euro) 2015: 47,250, 2016: 402,300, 2017: 1,147,500
- Location: Western Europe
- CFIE U024
- Reason for sale: Shareholders are looking for a strategic international buyer who can support the company’s growth plan
Overview video technology company for sale
The video technology business for sale has developed a leading enterprise level on-line video feedback system that allows clients to record experiences and gather responses from colleagues and partners using webcams and smartphones. Product offer has emerged from 10 years of service and project delivery experience within the Digital Media and film production sector through the company’s founder. The business has been rapidly building its customer community and users, which now include 20 organisations across corporate, charity and public sectors such as Royal Bank of Scotland, Nationwide, J&J, SCDI and Nucleus Financial. These organisations have all selected the business as a simple, easy to use and cost effective way to significantly improve their internal communications and relationships in a transparent, credible and powerful manner. And the great thing is clients don’t need any prior video or IT skills to create compelling and influential results and content!
The current business plan of the video technology company for sale illustrates attractive growth and investor returns. The company has invested heavily in the development of the core technologies and capabilities. The sales pipeline provides active new business opportunities totalling in excess of 540,000 Euro.
Profile (strategy) video technology company for sale
The company’s mission is “to improve communications by reducing the barriers of accessibility, cost, technology and training. The management team are working towards the company becoming the “de facto” standard for organisations to capture, manage and share digital media on a global scale. The video technology company for sale is passionate about utilising their core competencies to harness the power of video to collect and understand people’s stories and experiences. The product and service surround provide a pioneering video survey and feedback gathering solution, which allows organisations to collect, sort and publish video surveys and gain a much richer understanding of people’s opinions. Further proposition development will provide the business with additional product applications to be sold to clients.
Activities and or products video technology company for sale
- The company offers a highly differentiated and unique product. .
- Video creation application
- Powerful storage repository
- Cloud based and secure
- Video editing and video storage / sharing management
- Private client video channel, reporting and statistics
- Bespoke branded apps for download
- Ability to “data mine” and manage information / insight gained from high volumes of videos
- Current applications in corporate communications, employee/ client engagement feedback supporting improvement programmes.
Highlights video technology company for sale
The company provides an innovative high quality video management solutions. Here are some highlights of this networking company for sale:
- Gaining an excellent reputation in the market supported by the acquisition of big blue chip clients within the public, corporate and charity sectors.
- Superior technical and innovation expertise
- The video technology company for sale has established large growth opportunities
- Multiple business application for the product not yet capitalised on.
- Attractive market dynamics suggest real opportunity for the business to thrive over the next 3-5 years
Information video technology company for sale
Please do get in touch if you are interested in learning more about UK based innovative video tech company for sale. Fill out contact form (get in touch).If you are interested in further software or ICT companies please visit the page ICT companies for sale.