« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
Company for sale
- Sales: circa GBP 12m
- EBIT: circa GBP 1m
- Location: UK
- Reason for sale: The shareholders want to further grow the business and are considering selling the company to strategic investors. The shareholders are also happy to consider a partial equity sale.
- #CFIE LAI007
Overview of the UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
The company, established about ten years ago, operates in the business process outsourcing industry and predominantly provides outbound voice solutions to blue chip corporations. The company operates across different sectors with a strong presence in telecoms, finance and media. The company has a solid execution expertise which is supported by a strong management team.
The company is controlled by the board of directors. A minority stake is held by other employees. The owners are looking to sell the business to a strategic investor in order to develop the business further. The owners are also happy to consider a partial equity sale, and willing to stay involved in the company management after the sale for the time necessary to guarantee a smooth transition and subject to the buyer’s requirements.
Profile (strategy) of the UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
The company operates in the business process outsourcing sector, predominately providing outbound voice solutions to blue chip corporations. The company has a strong presence in the telecoms, finance and media sectors. The company has a strong execution methodology and also provides data analytics solutions.
Outbound voice services are provided to clients to manage the relationship with their exisitng and potential customers. Typical services offered include:
- Sales generation: such as sale calls to prospective (for new sales) and existing (for renewals, cross-selling or up-selling) customers;
- Telemarketing: such as customer satisfaction surveys, market reaserch, database cleansing and follow up calls;
- Debt collection;
- Proactive customers service: such as informing calls of problems, maintenance works, delays, changes, disruptions and delivery arragements.
Outbound services are highly in demand in those sectors where companies have a large and highly dispersed client base and where the continuous customer relationship is fundamental to guarantee the business growth (such as telecommunications, banking, insurance, financial services and utilities). Outbound voice players with their highly skilled and experienced personnel and leading technology are able to provide a cheaper and better service than an equivalent in-house platform maximizing their clients’ investment return.
The company has solid opportunities to grow both geographically and into complementary markets (such as the inbound voice market) due to:
- The excellent current market conditions.
- The high scalability of the business.
- The existing company’s facilities, which can support further growth without any major investment.
Companies use inbound voice services to provide their clients with continuous, timely and accurate support and assistance without undertaking any major investment in their telecommunications infrastructure. Inbound voice services are a powerful and flexible marketing tool used by companies in many different sectors to grow their client base and improve their retention rate.
The owners are looking to sell the business to a strategic player in order to develop the business further. They are also happy to consider a partial equity sale as well as to stay involved in the management of the company after the sale for the time necessary to guarantee a smooth transition and according to the buyer’s requirements.
Activities and products for the UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
The company provides B2B BPO solutions, predominantly outbound voice services to blue chip corporations across several industries. The company a strong presence is telecoms, finance and media. This BPO operator provides:
- Outbound voice services.
- Data analytics services.
The company has a strong execution expertise with a proven methodology and its current facilities can support further without undertaking any major investment. The company is also ISO compliant.
Highlights for the UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
The company’s growth opportunities are strong both geographically and entering complementary markets. Here are some highlights of this UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale:
- The company has a strong and well diversified client base made of blue chip corporations.
- The current market conditions are excellent.
- The business model is highly scalable.
- The company has a well-experienced management and strong execution methodology.
- The existing company’s facilities can sustain further growth without any major investment.
- The company has also a healthy financial position.
Information about the UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this UK BPO outbound voice provider for sale. If this UK BPO outbound voice business for sale does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other available BPO businesses for sale.