« Back to the previous page

Also available in:

Czech forwarding and transportation company for sale

Transportation and forwarding company for sale

Transportation business for sale
  • The sales of the forwarding and transportation business are more than 8M Euro
  • The location of the company for sale is the Czech Republic
  • The transportation company employs more than 30 experienced people
  • The acquisition would give the buyer a position in the Czech Republic
  • Reason for sale: Strategic partnership with a middle sized forwarder to grow the business further and use the experience of the domestic market
  • CFIE T173

Overview forwarding and transportation company

The forwarding and transportation company open for a sale is a well-established Czech company focusing on forwarding and transportation of goods and industrial equipment. The Company´s sales are more than EUR 8 million. The company has good experience in the Czech Republic in the forwarding and transportation industry build up during many years. The company is active in the field of international forwarding, and transportation. Get more information about this forwarding and transportation company for sale now.


Buy this Czech business

Recieve details about this forwarding and transportation business for sale

Strategy forwarding and transportation company

The strategy is to be active in forwarding (ca. 60 % of revenues) and transportation (the remaining 40 %). The company specialises in sea forwarding which represents about 33 % of total sales from forwarding. The company´s typical customers include production plants across different manufacturing industries. The Company operates a fleet of over 30 trucks. The strategy is to focus on production plants and their transportation requirements.

Services of the transportation business for sale

The transportation business open for a sale is active in forwarding services (quite a large part is sea or ocean related) in the Czech Republic. It can help a foreign company quickly to establish a position in the Czech market.

Highlights of the transportation business

  • The forwarding business has large experience in sea forwarding
  • The company has an EBITDA of more than half a million Euro
  • A foreign buyer can get a presence in the Czech Republic directly with relevant experience and licences
  • The company has experience in transportation and has an interesting own fleet

Information about this Czech Republic forwarding business

Feel free to contact us for details about this transportation business for sale in the Czech Republic. If you are looking for a freight forwarding company that provides transportation services in the Czech Republic it is good to contact us as we know other available business for sale in Czech Republic or check our website for more transportation companies for sale.

Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.