« Back to the previous page

Also available in: Nederlands Français

Taxi transport service company in France for sale

Company for sale

  • Size: small companies
  • Sales:  approx. 2 million EUR
  • EBITDA: approx. 900 thousand EUR
  • Location of this company: France with operations in Switzerland
  • #CFIE TRS093

Overview of this passenger transport company

The owner of a French company has plans for selling his business. The business is a passenger transport company with contracts with a number of clients. The company is providing airport transfer services between a major international airport and a well-known ski resort. It operates mainly in the winter, though does maintain a summer service for a small number of hotels.

Profile (strategy) for this taxi company in France for sale

The company for sale is a well-established operator of taxi service, shared and private shuttle service in France, with an orientation at ski resorts. The company has a good position in the region, thanks to the taxi service provider licencing that are limiting the number of local competitors.

The main advantage of the company is the ability to provide both private and shared services. The company has a dominant market position, with contracts with most of the major hotels/chalets in the resort.  

The company also invested heavily in technology which has improved the quality of our service and its operational efficiency.  The technology is proprietary and fully owned by the business. The company has integrated its technology with the main B2C clients, streamlining their processes and therefore making the customer satisfied in long term. The company is constantly working on further plans to automate and get more profitable.

The company owns all of the vehicles in its fleet. The assets of the company include 10+ minivans and minibuses with a market value of above 500 thousand EUR. The company does not have any debt. Financially the company is stable, with turnover of 2 million EUR with an EBITDA margin of almost 50%. The revenue is growing on a year-to-year basis. There remains considerable growth potential within the current resort and room for expansion in nearby resorts.

Buy this taxi service
operator in France

Contact us to get details about this transportation company for sale

Activities and products for this passenger transport business for sale

The company operates both a shared bus service where customers purchase tickets on a scheduled bus service (winter only), but also a private transfer service, which is essentially a pre-paid taxi. The shared service operates between the resort and the nearest major international airport. The company has a license which is required to operate a scheduled shared service. The licenses are limited and long-term. The current license is valid for a further 10 years. The shared market is typically B2C with clients acquired over the internet.

The company is oriented more on private transfers, where the company competes only with local taxi companies.  Approximately 70% of the company’s revenue comes from contracts with hotels, and the remaining 30% is B2C through direct marketing.

Highlights of this passenger transport business for sale

  • The company has a long term license to operate a taxi service at one of the largest ski resorts
  • The company is specialized on transfer between ski resort and airport
  • The company has s potential to grow its revenue by expanding to more ski resorts

Information about this French taxi company for sale

Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this passenger transportation company in France for sale. If this transportation company for sale does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other transport companies for sale or visit our section transportation companies or sale. For buyers of transport companies please visit the section transportation companies wanted.

Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.