Company for sale
- Size: Small to Medium Size
- Revenue: < 10 Million EUR
- Location: Eastern Europe
- #CFIE MAS037
Overview of the Steel manufacturer in Eastern Europe for Sale
With a history of over 20 years, This Company for sale has grown strength-by-strength to become one of the leading names in the metallurgical industry in Eastern Europe. It main product- rebar is produced from new steel billets and fully coincides to the international standards. This company for sale always make sure to offer consistency in quality and services to its customers. Therefore, it has gained recognition in the domestic as well as international markets.
Profile (strategy) of the Steel manufacturer in Eastern Europe for Sale
This company for sale adheres to tradition and brings modern technology to life. It operates in accordance with the standards of ISO, ASTM, EN and others. There is a quality control system for products at the ISO 9001 level.
To strengthen its market position, this company aims to increase the production capacity. A systematic modernization and re-equipment program is underway, new technologies are being introduced, training of young employees with the help of experienced professionals, has been given a priority.
It main markets are Europe, America, Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Oceania,Middle East etc.
Contact us to get details about this steel manufacturer in eastern europe for sale
Activities and products
This Company manufactures high quality rebar, U channel and Angle bars, widely used in the construction industry, steel, hot-rolled seamless pipes and various products made of pig iron, aluminum or iron. The company is operating successfully and is manufacturing reinforcing bars and metal constructions.
It produces hot rolled rebar in different sizes used to:
- Primary reinforcement: Used to provide resistance to support design loads.
- Secondary reinforcement: Used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localized resistance to limit cracking and temperature-induced stresses.
- Provide resistance to concentrated loads, spreading it through a wider area.
- Assist other steel bars in accomoditing their loads by holding them in the correct position.
- External steel tie bars to constrain and reinforce masonry structures, sometimes as a means of building conservation.
Rebar can be manufactured in various forms: Round, square-twisted, Ribbed, Stretched, twisted and ribbed, Ribbed and twisted.
Highlights of theSteel manufacturer in Eastern Europe for Sale
- Enthusiastic, committed teams form an integral part of this company’s overall commitment to continuous improvement and performing at its best. The location of the plant is beneficial for both internal and external markets.
- Partner will get company with no financial obligations, free of any debt and will have their personnel in management.
- Partner will officially get 70 % of company share and Dividends will be distributed only after 100% pay back of investment.
- The owners are embarking on a major program of investment and re-structuring to re-establish the company in regional markets, and expand into new global markets.
More information on this steel manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this steel manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale. For more metal companies for sale please visit the section metal companies for sale. For other metal buyers, please visit the section metal companies wanted. If you are instead interested in manufacturing companies for sale, please visit the manufacturing companies for sale section. For manufacturing buyers, please visit the section manufacturing companies wanted.