« Back to the previous page

Also available in: Italian

Rice Farm in Italy for sale

Company for sale

  • Size: small-sized
  • Revenue: > EUR 1M
  • Staff: 8 people
  • Location of the farm: North West of Italy
  • Reason for sale: Shareholders wants to sell the property.
  • #CFIE IYS003

Overview of the Rice Farm for sale in Italy

Very important rice farm in the north of Italy produce one of the finest and well known rice of the Region. The single-body land has its own internal water spring. It is one of the most important rice industry in Italy with more than 700 hectares cultivated. Rice is cultivated with eco-friendly techniques in the full respect of the environment. 

Profile (strategy) of the Rice Farm for sale in Italy 

In addition to the land the farm has important real estate assets for the rice treatment and the safekeeping of all the machineries.

Buy this rice farm
for sale in Italy

Contact us to get details about this rice farm for sale

Activities and services of the Rice Farm for sale in Italy

Rice is cultivated with eco-friendly techniques in the full respect of the environment. 85% of the paddy rice is sold on the Italian market the rest 15% is sold as finished product as follow: 60% in Italy and 40% abroad.

Highlights for the Rice Farm for sale in Italy

  • finest and well known rice of the Region 
  • 700 hectares cultivated 
  • Rice is cultivated with eco-friendly techniques
  • 85% of the paddy rice is sold on the domestic market 

Information for the Rice Farm for sale

Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this agricultural company for sale. If this farm for sale does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other information about current companies for sale. If you are interested in buyers of companies please visit the section companies wanted.


Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.