« Back to the previous page
Italian Integrated logistics company for sale
Integrated logistics company for sale
- The company provides from more than 10 years integrated logistics services: good storage, quality control, order management, distribution in Italy and abroad.
- The sales of the integrated logistics business are around 10M Euro.
- The location of the company for sale is Italy.
- The integrated logistics and warehousing company employs around 40 experienced people
- The acquisition would give the buyer four integrated logistics hubs in the north of Italy
- Reason for sale: The owner wants to sell in order to focus on other business projects
- #CFIE BGN001
Overview integrated food logistics company
The company has very diversified services offer in terms of:
- operation (from consumer goods to industrial logistics)
- vertical integration(form Full truck to e-commerce)
- storage (from the hanged clothes to steel companies)
They are organized and structured to satisfy all the requirements of customers that have a particularly complex supply chain in terms of:
- High reactivity: non-repetitive and / or little schedulable processes
- High volatility on volumes on a daily basis
- Possibility to satisfy particularly complex requirements / or need in term of software such as customer or partner willing to work on their WMS
- Manufacturing and / or quality control activity to be rapidly implemented
- Advanced customer service
Strategy food logistics and warehousing company
The company has built up an extensive experience in managing in-sourcing processes.
The company can manage different departments of its customers, integrating its activity into full compliance with the regulations and procedures to the rest of the company’s departments. In this way customers can get the advantages of outsourcing (flexibility, cost variability), while maintaining control, proximity ad rapidity.
Services of the integrated food logistic for sale
The company offers a wide range of services that can be classified as:
- Handling: reception and stocking, Picking Packing.
- Warehousing: Traditional shelf, Hanging clothes, bulk Warehouses
- Manufacturing: Quality control, Assembly of finished products PoP material, Relabelling, splashing, bundling or other modifications of existing products, Refurbishing or returns.
- Transport: LTL by truck throughout Europe ; FTL by truck throughout Europe, Track & Trace of all transports
- Management of suppliers and raw materials, draft agreements with suppliers in Eastern Europe for outsourcing of production processes.
- Management of information related to the supply chain of the client (for example, between the various business units) or from the clients to its customers (ex: information about the status of an order)
- The company does not have its own fleet, but has entered into agreements with major carriers (LTL) or directly
Highlights of the integrated food logistics and warehousing business
- The business has large experience in the integrated logistics and warehousing
- A foreign buyer can get a presence in Italy directly with relevant experience and licences
- Certification: The company is ISO, HACCP, Customs certified
- The company does not have its own fleet but has entered into agreements with major carriers.
Information about this Italian integrated food logistics and warehousing business
Feel free to contact us for details about this food logistics and warehousing business for sale in Italy. If you are looking for a company that provides logistics, transportation, forwarding or warehousing services in Italy it is good to contact us as we know other available business for sale in Italy. For other companies for sale in logistics or transportation please visit the section transportation companies for sale
. For buyers of logistics or transportation companies please visit the section transportation companies wanted
. For other companies for sale in Italy please visit the section companies for sale in Italy
. For buyers of Italian companies please visit the section companies wanted in Italy
Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.