« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Hotel Croatia for sale
Company for sale (One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia))
- Sales of One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale: 1.7m EUR
- Location of the company for sale: Dalmatia, Croatia
- Employees of the company for sale: 35
- #CFIE TZC 008
- Reason for sale: looking for a strategic investor to build up the business.
Overview of One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale
The Hotel is located in the business zone Dugopolje, in the hinterland of city of Split which is one of the leading Croatian city tourist destination. The Hotel is:
- 18 km away from center of Split.
- Close to the exit of Zagreb – Split motorway.
- 30 km away from Split Airport (within 2.5h of direct flight from large European cities like Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, London or Paris).
- 20km away from Split Harbor (daily ferry connections with major Central Dalmatian Island).
- 2.5h away from some of the globally most famous Croatian tourist attraction such as Plitvice Lakes, Dubrovnik or Island of Hvar.
Activities and services of One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale
The Hotel occupies 16,000m2 of net internal area. Hotel Katarina contains:
- 181 accommodation units with 403 beds.
- The largest multifunctional congress hall in the Split region (1,245 m2 with a capacity of up to 900 visitors).
- Smaller conference room for up to 160 visitors and 3 smaller meeting rooms for up to 15 visitors.
- Restaurant with 120 seating places, aperitif bar and night bar
- Wellness center with indoor pool, VIP rooms with jacuzzi and sauna, massage rooms and a fitness center.
- 290 parking places in underground garage and open parking lot.
Highlights of One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale
Croatia is one of the leading Mediterranean tourist countries recording significant annual growth in tourist sector during the last 15 years (in 2015 there were twice more tourists as compared to 2000). Central Dalmatia is one of the leading Croatian tourist regions, while City of Split (in which suburb the
Hotel is situated) is one of the fastest growing Croatian tourist destinations.
There is room for revenue growth through increase in occupancy rate (it is currently below the average rate achieved by Central Dalmatian four star hotels). Potential drivers of higher occupancy are development of sport tourism since the Hotel is situated near the future Dugopolje Sport Center (currently under construction) and development of healthcare tourism since the Hotel is located close to the Polyclinic “Analiza” (expected to be open in 2016) which would take 20 hotel rooms in long term rent for its patients.
Room rates could also be increased because in 2015 on average were lower than those in other Dalmatian four star hotels (50 EUR vs 86 EUR).
Starting from 2016, there should also be significant additional revenue generated by organization of wedding receptions (80 to 100 receptions per year with on average 12,000 EUR of revenue per reception).
Information on this One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale
Please do get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this One of the Largest Hotels in Dalmatia (Croatia) for sale that is open for a business sale. Fill out contact form (get in touch).