« Back to the previous page

Also available in:

Chemical manufacturing company for sale in Italy

Chemicals business for sale

LDPE manufacturer for sale

  • The sales of the business for sale are 7.5 M Euro
  • The Ebitda of this LDPE manufacturer is around 530.000 Euro
  • The location is Eastern Italy
  • The LDPE manufacturer employs about 11 people
  • Reason for sale: Health problems of the owner
  • The asking price is above 5 mio Euro
  • CFIE  CSI002

Overview Italian LDPE Manufacturer Company

The Italian company is manufacturing LDPE and MDPE products. It is operating since 1994 in LDPE/MDPE Shrinkable and Non Shrinkable with 9 lines (7 coex 3 layers lines and 2 monolayer). The company for sale is located in the North East of Italy, a few km from the highway. The chemical manufacturer currently sells its products mainly in the Italian market. The chemical company is in a good financial situation but the entrepreneur, for health reasons, has not been able to sell the full production capacity The current sales are around 4.100 Tons whereas the total production capacity is 22.000 Tons. The chemical products in LDPE and MDPE are sold, at present, in several industrial applications. In the past the chemical company also sold its products in food applications.

Buy this chemical
business

Receive details about this manufacturing company in Italy

The main shareholder is considering the sale of the company for health reasons. He will consider to provide full support to the new owner. The activity of the company is currently organized in 2 companies:
Company 1 – Owner of the real estate and machinery – 100% belonging to the entrepreneur family
Company 2 – Sales and production – 92% belonging to the entrepreneur family and a remaining 8% belonging to 2 people (4% each) working as production manager and as mechanical manager.
The deal could be either a share deal or an asset deal; in this latter case it has to include equipment, machinery and commercial activity. The expected price for 100% is 6,5 mio Euro.

Strategy LDPE Manufacturer Company for sale

The company produces LDPE and MDPE for several industrial sector such as:

  • Industrial packaging
  • Pet food
  • Bags for organic and fertilizer
  • Frozen and fresh
  • Chemical detergent,
  • Snack food
  • Agricultural
  • Layer for pluriball
  • Antistatic cover
  • Skin pack

Standard Thickness: from 20 my to 300m

More information about the sales

Total present sales of 7,5 mio Euro are divided as such

Sales by product

  • 70% Shrinkable films in industrial applications
  • 30% Cover and others

Sales by Channel

  • 90% direct customers
  • 10% distributors

Sales by Region

  • 40% East Italy
  • 40% Tuscany
  • 20% Lombardy

Highlights of this LDPE manufacturer for sale

  • The company has a large unused production potential
  • The company has a good position on the Italian market
  • The company has strong knowledge in LDPE and MDPE manufacturing
  • The company has the UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 Certification since ‘99.

Information about this business

Feel free to contact us for details about this Italian LDPE Manufacturer. If you are looking for another company in the chemical industry in Italy for sale please get in touch with Carlo Serroni.