« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
Company for sale
- Size: medium size company
- Revenue: >10 million EUR
- Location of the company: Southern Europe
- Reason for sale: The owners are looking for an investor and are open to discussion about selling their stake in the company. The company is also open and well positioned to switch to another market segment.
- #CFIE AUS051
Overview of this automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
The owners of an automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer located in Southern Europe are open to discussions about selling a stake in their company. The company for sale is well-established and has extensive experience in plastic injection for the automotive industry. The company is suited for international automotive industrial groups, or for individual companies willing to acquire a functional automotive plastic injection parts manufacturer with a skilled team of employees. The company is also open and well positioned to switch to another non-automotive market segment.
Profile (strategy) of this automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
This Company for sale is an innovative company, founded more than 25 years ago in Southern Europe. The main business of the Company is the injection moulding of technical plastic parts.
The excellence of the products, constant investments in the latest technology as well as continuous professional development of the staff are the underlying baseline for the successful future development of the company. Production processes are modernized and automatized by investing in modern computer-aided technology that increases the added value and creates competitive advantage for the company.
The company is an important and acknowledged supplier for the automotive industry selling its product on the national and European market to OEMs. Its technically perfected plastic parts are being built-in in vehicles such as BMW, Audi or Skoda.
The company is constantly engaged in the development of innovative solutions to meet an outstanding quality requirement and satisfy the ever growing customer expectation with the objective of building long term partner relationships.
Activities and products of this automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
The company’s activities are focused on the plastic injection of technical plastic parts for the automotive industry.
- Wide range of plastic materials: ABS; PP, PS and many more
- Technically complex plastic products
- Horizontal and vertical moulding machines
- Two- or multi-component injection moulding
- Thermal welding with hot plate welding technology
Highlights of this automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
- The company for sale is a highly innovative manufacturer of injection moulded technical plastic parts for the automotive industry
- The company for sale has a national and European customer base of OEMs
- The company uses the most advanced technologies and equipment to carry out its projects
- The company would like to strengthen its role as an important strategic partner for automotive suppliers and is looking for a strategic investor. The company is also open and well-positioned for switching to another market segment.
Information about this automotive plastic injection moulded parts manufacturer in Southern Europe for sale
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this automotive injection moulded plastic parts manufacturer for sale. If this company located in Southern Europe does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other automotive companies for sale. We know the automotive business in Europe. For buyers of companies in the automotive industry please visit the section automotive companies wanted.
Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.