« Back to the previous page

Also available in:

Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

Company for sale

  • Size: small-sized
  • Revenue: < 10 million EUR
  • EBITDA: approx. 20% margin
  • Location: Europe
  • #CFIE AUS058

Overview of this Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

The subject of sale is a family company, which is engaged in the field of injection molds, white goods spare parts, cosmetic packaging, toys and plastic goods and especially auto spare parts. The company has been operating for more than 50 years and during this time it has secured an important position on the market. 

Profile (strategy) of this Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

The company have more than 50 years of history and are considering a potential sale or a partner to finance the future growth. The company provides services in the fields of injection molds, white goods spare parts, cosmetic packaging, toys and plastic goods and especially auto spare parts. The company production is divided in 70% to the domestic market and the other 30% are exported to several countries. The company had a massive CAPEX in the last years modernizing the manufacturing plant. 

Buy this Automotive lightning producer in Turkey

Contact us to get details about this company for sale

Activities and products of this Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

The company currently employs over 30 employees, has >20% EBITDA margin and has a big range of products offering products to automotive industry such as: interior and exterior lighting units (stop, signal, reverse gear, ceiling plate lamps), interior plastic components (interior opening lever, door pocket, window opening lever), exterior plastic components (wheel cover, shutter, door handle), water fittings elements (expansion jar, water fountain tank).

Highlights for this Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

  • The company has more than 50 years of history
  • State-of-art machinery
  • The company have a good position in the market

Information about this Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale

Feel free to contact us for more information regarding Automotive lightning producer Turkey for sale with owners looking for investors in their company. Thanks to our expertise in the industry, we know dozens of manufacturing companies available for sale. If this manufacturer for sale in Europe does not fit your requirements feel free to ask for other manufacturing companies for sale. If you are interested in buyers of manufacturing companies, please visit the section buyers of manufacturing companies.



Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.