« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Automotive bodyparts manufacturer
Company (automotive bodyparts manufacturer) for sale
- Sales of the automotive bodyparts manufacturer in Eastern Europe for sale: >15m EUR
- EBITDA automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale: > 3,75m EUR
- Location automotive bodyparts manufacturer: Eastern Europe
- Employees of the automotive bodyparts manufacturer: > 200
- Reason for sale: Shareholder is looking for strategic partner for further development of the company.
- Status: Company open to discuss with interested buyers or investors
- #CFIE TNC005
Overview of the automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale
The Automotive bodyparts manufacturer in Eastern Europe is a stable entity that specializes in the design and manufacturing of stamped parts for the automotive industry. The company has its own designers, who specializes in the design for production. These parts are then put into series production within the automotive body parts manufacturer. The produced parts are distributed to most of the renowned car manufacturers all around Europe.
The automotive bodyparts manufacturer is strategically situated with easy access to its customers –the OEMs. It fulfills all necessary automotive standards within its field of expertise. Its activities range from design and development, through prototyping, up to series production. The automotive body parts manufacturers has also a tooling shop that is able to produce its own pressing tools. The automotive bodyparts manufacturer in Eastern Europe’s sales has gradually grown during the last years thanks to shareholders’ knowhow and their capabilities to manage the design team. The growth of this steel stamping company was brought by, above others, investments in the modern software systems. This gives the automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale in Eastern Europe confidence to be a good investment for any potential buyer.
Profile (strategy) of automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale
The automotive bodyparts stamping manufacturer commenced its activities as a tool shop. Gradually, there was need to test the tools so it went into stamping which, on one hand enabled the testing of the produced tool and gradually went into the small series production. By this small stamping series the company can on a long run test the durability of their tools, thus gradually improving the tooling manufacturing technologies. This also led the company into the purchase of a modern software for the design of the tools. With this software, the automotive bodyparts stamping company, aims to differentiate itself from the competitors and with which the company is capable of producing quality durable tools.
The automotive bodyparts manufacturer is a stable entity that specializes in the production of tools and also automotive chassis parts from steel. The chassis parts are made in small series as the company focuses more on tool making. The shareholders of the automotive stamping company are looking to dissent the majority of the shares to enable the new partner to lead into further development of the company.
Due to the diversified production, the automotive bodyparts manufacturer enjoys a steady EBITDA of 25% which, in the automotive industry, is among the above average. The company possesses potential to grow and this is what the current owners expects from the strategic partnership.
Activities and products of the automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale
The automotive steel stamping company produces stamping tools and stamped parts for most of the renowned companies in Europe. The customers includes, apart from the Tier one suppliers the following:
- And many more
As the company produces tools as well as steel stamped parts, the automotive bodyparts manufacturer can offer a complete system, where it designs the product, the tools as well as their production.
Highlights of the automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale
- The automotive bodyparts manufacturer situated in Eastern Europe is a stable company that produces high quality tools and stamped steel parts.
- The company possesses modern software that enables the company to model, design and produce at first time quality tools. This software puts the company in the forefront in tool designing and manufacturing.
- The automotive bodyparts manufacturer, thanks to its quality tools and its location, supplies to the most renowned automotive manufacturers in Europe.
- The company has a high EBITDA among the suppliers in the automotive industry.
- The shareholders would like the strategic partner to help in the further development of the company.
Information on this automotive bodyparts manufacturer for sale
Please do get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this furniture manufacturer open for a business sale. Fill out contact form (get in touch).