« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Business case of a sale of a building materials company
Business sale of a Building Materials - Vacuum Insulation Panels company
Industry: Building Materials
Business sale of a Building Materials - Vacuum Insulation Panels Manufacturer
- The company for sale is a medium sized VIP manufacturer located in Slovenia.
- The company sold has revenues of more than 5 mio €
- The buyer is an Industrial group that acquires Chemical Materials Manufacturers and related companies
- CFIE business sale input: The CFIE M&A team members helped in sourcing a list of the most suited acquirers. This business sale is a valuable step for the owners who were looking for JV partner for further expansion of the prosperous business.
Overview business sale of a Vacuum Insulation Panels Manufacturer
The company subject of JV focusses on Vacuum Insulation Panels R&D and Manufacturing, with clients in White Goods industry (A+++ energy requirements) and Building Sector. The VIP Manufacturer was established in 2006 at the very beginning of this superb insulation technology. After several years of successful development and growth, founders decided, that is time for international JV partner that will support the company on long term growth plans.
Strategy Bakery Equipment Manufacturer buyer
The buyer is a large-sized Belgian Group quoted on Stock Exchange, that wants to grow organically and also via acquisitions. The buyer focuses on various types of insulation materials, they are one of the biggest players in Europe. With annual sales exceeding EUR 1 billion they are important player on Western European markets. The synergies between the companies are in several aspects of offering to their clients full insulation solutions.
Activities of the CFIE M&A team in the support of the business sale of the VIP company
The CFIE Industrial M&A team helped the Vacuum Insulation Panels Manufacturer sellers in sourcing suited buyers globally. Based on the profile of the target company, potential buyers with limited or no principal issues were identified. The focus of the company on Eastern European markets in White Goods industry made that the buyers list was oriented in direction of Western Europe Building Materials.
The CFIE Industrial M&A team has a good direct contact to various Industrial buyers and can support sellers in a business sale of Building Materials – Vacuum Insulation Panels. Roman Jeras has scouted the target buyers. After initiating the talks and negotiations between the VIP Manufacturer the Belgian JV partner had the highest appetite and the best cultural fit.
Highlights of the Building Materials - VIP sale
- Both companies are active in European markets, however with focus on different segments and markets- no conflicts on the markets from this perspective.
- In the process of offering to their clients complete insulation solutions, companies can source each other with different special items.
- The JV partner can invest further in the growth of the Vacuum Insulation Pannels Manufacturer.
- The group companies can offer additional services to the new customers of both companies.
- The clients benefit from getting continued and guaranteed long term support for their insulation requirements.
Information about business sales and business sales in the Building materials industry
Feel free to contact us for further details about this Building Materials – VIP sale. If you are looking for a business sale of a Building Materials company it is also good to contact us. We know many available Building Materials buyers and would be able to bring the ones that suit you. Please get in touch via the contact form at the right side of this page so we can explain how we can help you in the area of Building Materials business sales or acquisitions.
For more info on M&A in manufacturing please visit mergers and acquisitions in manufacturing. For manufacturing companies for sale please visit the page manufacturing companies for sale. For manufacturing buyers please visit the page manufacturing companies wanted