« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Technical facility management company wanted
Management company to buy wanted
- The sales of the company to buy should preferably be more than 10m Euro, or over 100 employees. Smaller companies can be considered if special know how is present. No start-ups.
- The company should be active in the field of technical facility management, Industrial Services or Installation of electrical and security components in a B2B way
- The location can be D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer wants is looking to establish a group through organic growth and acquisitions
Technical facility management buyer
The Germany family office has an identified technical facility management/industrial services as a field of growth and is looking to build a group of companies that cover this area in a broad sense.
Profile facility management company
The client’s aim is to support these companies in its organic and inorganic growth processes. They will do so by supplying growth capital. It is stated clearly that there is no intent to enter into the day to day management of the target companies.
Sell your business
Get details about this buyer of technical facility management companies
Technical Facility Management company wanted
Focus is on companies in the field of technical facility management as opposed to the field of infrastructural facility management (e.g. cleaning of buildings) or the field of commercial facility management.
Of interest are also companies that supply complete process chains to their customers (e.g. in the area of energy supply).
As part of this focus companies that provide industrial services (e.g. cleaning and maintaining customers’ machines) or install and maintain electrical components (incl. security) in an industrial or municipal environment will be considered.
The ideal target company shows the following properties:
- 10 – 50 Mio. EUR in Revenues
- Located in the DACH-Region
- The company has potential for growth both organically and/or inorganically
- No start-ups, no turnarounds
- Focus on services rather than building
- Innovative products and services
- It should be possible to acquire substantial majorities of the target’s share capital if a full takeover is not possible
- Ideally management should be available to pursue the company’s development
The client offers:
- Takeover at fair market value
- Growth capital
- Support in applying a growth strategy
- Long term view on business
- An understanding of business and values as found in larger medium sized companies
- The company to buy should be active Technical Facility Management business
- Buyer wants to grow its group in the D-A-CH region. Capital required to support growth is available.
- Growth potential in target companies
Information on these companies wanted
Please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. This buyer is open to acquire companies that fit abovementioned profile. Fill out contact form (get in touch).