« Back to the previous page
Sea Forwarding Business in Belgium wanted
Sea forwarding business in Belgium to buy
• Size: small sized business
• Revenue: EUR < 10M
• Location of the company: Belgium
• Reason for acquisition: Expand operations
• #CFIE TRB007
Overview of the buyer of sea forwarding business in Belgium
A European shipping company is expanding and planning to amalgamate a sea forwarding company. Joint venture will keep operating in major ports of Western Europe to handle increasing volumes of cargoes carried by sea.
Profile (strategy) of the buyer of sea forwarding business in Belgium
The buyer is a European-based active freight forwarder, specialized in port and terminal operations. Company has successful history of handling project cargos moving by sea and arranging inland transportation on road, rail and river. The buyer has reached financial success and is conducive to invest in further development.
Activities and products of sea forwarding business in Belgium wanted
The buyer is interested in small sized entity with staff around 20 specialists and annual revenue up to 10m Euro. Company wanted should be specialized in handling OOG and overweight cargos, should have experience in land deliveries, loading on vessel, lashing, arranging formalities and further shipments by sea.
Highlights of sea forwarding business in Belgium wanted
• The buyer wants to expand in sea shipments
• The company hold extensive know-how of port operations and processing projects
• The buyer is oriented on challenging and uneasy projects
• Target companies should be specialized in sea forwarding
• Company with around 20 employees is need
• Desired annual revenue up to 10m Euro
More information about the buyer and sea forwarding business in Belgium wanted
Contact us for more information about this forwarding company in Belgium wanted. For more buyers of forwarding companies please visit the section forwarding companies wanted. For forwarding companies for sale visit the section forwarding companies for sale.