« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Moulded foam manufacturing buyer
Moulded foam manufacturer to buy
- The sales of the company to buy should be between 1m and 10m Euro
- The location can be anywhere in Europe (preferably Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Germany)
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer is active in the field of moulded foam manufacturing and wants to acquire further companies in a related field
- #CFIE PLB197
Moulded foam manufacturing buyer
An international moulded foam manufacturing company wants to acquire a similar company active in the related fields of moulded foam in Europe. The buyer is a medium sized and fast growing manufacturing company that want to grow further via acquisitions in Europe. The activity of the company for sale should be in the field of foam manufacturing for the furniture and automotive industry. This can also be companies that are active further down in the process or the market, like being competing colleagues, curved wood or metal bending manufacturers. The size of the transaction can be up to 5m Euro, in the appropriate circumstances additional funding can be arranged.
The buyer is a manufacturer of cold-formed polyurethane applications in furniture and automotive industries. It is fully active now in moulded foam manufacturing, but wants to enter the markets of curved wood or metal bending. The company manufactures polyurethane moulded cold cure foam. The company offers the possibility of integrating inserts made of metal, wood or plastic in the foam. The buyer uses High Resilience (HR) foam mainly for seating furniture, office chairs, coach seats and examination chairs. The buyer can produce different volumes (from customised small series to large qualities), delivery times, production process, R&D, purchasing and service.
Strategy moulded foam manufacturing company wanted
The buyer is looking for a small or medium sized company in the field of moulded foam products. The company can have activity in the manufacturing or related fields of cold-formed polyurethane applications in furniture and automotive industries. The buyer is interested to add any additional activities that can strengthen the position in the market, being competing colleagues, curved wood or metal bending companies. The buyer is open to any country in Europe with a clear preference for Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Germany.
Products and processes buyer of moulded foam manufacturing company
The buyer works with a model where it provides 3D designs, have the moulds made and eventually start the production of PU foam, with or without integrated inserts. The buyer of a moulded foam manufacturing company can use 3D files and moulds from the client as well. The buyer produces a wide range of products (small to large, lightweight or heavy, simple or complex). The buyer manufacturers seating furniture like:
- Desk chairs
- Bus seats
- Truck seats
- Medical examination chairs
- Project furniture
The buyer produces moulded foam batches of 10 to 1000 pieces. The buyer has a high tech machine park that manufactures PU moulded foam for lightweight, small pieces (from 150 grams) as for complete sofas.
- The company to buy should be active in the manufacturing of moulded foam
- The target company can be active in related fields like curved wood or metal bending manufacturers
- Products of the company for sale should be in the furniture and automotive industry
- The buyer makes simple and complex products with integrated inserts in metal, wood or plastic
- The buyer offers flexibility in the choice of moulds
- The buyer is looking to acquire a company active in the production of all types of seating furniture, coach seats, theatre seats, examination chairs and project furniture
Information on this moulded foam manufacturing company wanted
Please do get in touch if you know such moulded foam manufacturing or related companies open for a sale. This buyer wants to acquire a moulded foam manufacturing business located in Germany, France, Belgium or the Netherlands, preferably of a small or medium size. Fill out contact form (get in touch).