« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Life insurance buyer
Life insurance company to buy
- The sales of the company to buy should exceed 50 M USD annually
- The location should be in Europe and/or Latin America and more precisely Brazil, Mexico or Colombia
- #CFIE DBB 004
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer aims to expand its position on the European and Latin American market by offering to its customers of high quality life insurance services. The buyer is looking to acquire a life insurance company in Europe, Brazil, Mexico or Colombia.
London based investment firm founded by former executives of Goldman
Sachs & Co wants to expand its operations on the European and/or
Latin American market. The buyer is looking for a life insurance company
primarily in Europe but also in Latin America in order to position
itself better in the world scenario.
Life insurance buyer
A London based investment firm founded by former executives of Goldman Sachs & Co wants to acquire a company operating in the life insurance industry in Europe and Latin America. The buyer is a UK investment fund focused on principal investment and advisory within the insurance sector, and plans to grow further via acquisitions in Europe and Latin America. The fund is defined by a specialized knowledge base that is underpinned by extensive experience within its senior team in investing, structuring and operating within the insurance industry. The founder of the fund is well known and seasoned senior executive with vast experience in the field of financial and investment management, insurance and asset management, social entrepreneurship and corporate sponsorship. The size of the transaction will be 100+ M USD.
Life insurance company wanted
The buyer is looking for a large size life insurance firm, which is located in Europe and/or Latin America. The buyer is active worldwide and seeks to grow its position on the European and Latin American market. This UK investment fund is interested in insurance companies in Europe with a minimum investment size of 100 M USD. The fund is open to taking a high minority stake and partnering with existing shareholders. As far as type, the buyer is open to life, P&C although it is pursuing insurance platforms rather than any intermediaries like an insurance brokerage. The fund is also looking at Latin America and specifically Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. The ideal situation would be a European life insurance player with an asset management business. The buyer would be willing to do more than a billion dollar deal with co-investors if needed for such an asset.
Life insurance services to buy
The buyer is looking for a life insurance company that can provide the following life insurance related services:
- Life insurance
- P&C services
- Insurance platforms
Highlights insurance company buyer
- The target company should be a large firm operating in the life insurance industry in Europe and/or Latin America
- The buyer is a London based investment fund founded by former executives of Goldman Sachs & Co that has sufficient resources to grow the business further
- The target company should be placed in Europe, Brazil, Mexico or Colombia
Information on this life insurance company wanted
Please do get in touch if you know such life insurance companies open for a sale. This buyer aims to acquire an operating in the life insurance industry company in Europe and/or Latin America. The life insurance firm should be of large size. Fill out contact form (get in touch).