« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Insulation manufacturer buyer
Insulation manufacturer to buy
- The size of the wanted insulation manufacturer should be small
- The revenue size of the target company should be between 5 -20m Euro
- The EBITDA of the target company should be between 12 – 15%
- Number of employees target: 25 - 100
- Purchase range is up to 5m Euro or even higher
- The location should be in Europe, preferably UK, Germany, Holland or Switzerland
- #CFIE DBB 039
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer aims to expand its position on the European market by acquiring an insulation manufacturer in Europe. The buyer is looking for a 100% acquisition and benefit from synergies.
Overview of the buyer for insulation manufacturer
India based insulation manufacturer is interested in a purchase of a small sized insulation manufacturer in Europe, preferably Western Europe. The buyer is one of the leading SME in India in insulation, acoustic and foam components for automotive, heavy equipment, rail, appliance and electronic industries. Their clients are blue chip multinational companies, main players in the automotive and electronic industries. The buyer has first class credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor’s. The revenue of the buyer is 30m euro and the annual profit is 5m euro. The investor follows a program for constant improvement in manufacturing processes, quality and serviceability and therefore for world class technical solutions to their customers. The product portfolio of the buyer includes industrial insulation, noise vibration and heat management, architecture and interior design, adhesives and tapes. These are the fields where the company has developed its market presence for the last 25 years.
Profile (strategy) of the insulation manufacturer wanted
The buyer is looking for a small sized insulation manufacturer in Europe, preferably Western Europe. Target countries are UK, Germany, Holland or Switzerland. The buyer is active worldwide but seeks to grow its position on the European market. They are looking for acquisition opportunities in Europe in line with their global growth plans. The ideal target would be to buy small insulation manufacturer active in the plastics, foams conversion, automotive, high tech, chemical process, insulation, acoustics, or energy conservation industry. The revenue of the wanted company should be between 5 and 20m euro with EBITDA margin between 12 and 15% and number of employees between 25 and 100. The purchase price of the target company can be up to 5m euro or even higher depending on the quality of the acquired business. They are looking to buy a company with specific activities in high tech, technical solutions, industrial products manufacturing. The buyer will bring to target many possible synergies such as strong financials and control, young team, Asian market, global sourcing, reverse referrals from their MNC customers.
Insulation products to buy
The buyer is looking for an insulation manufacturer that can provide the following insulation related products:
- Noise Vibration and Heat Management (NVH)
- Industrial Insulation
- Acoustic and foam components for automotive, heavy equipment, rail, appliance and electronic industries
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Adhesives and Tapes
Highlights of the insulation manufacturing buyer
- The target company should be a small size insulation manufacturer operating in Western Europe, preferably in UK, Germany, Holland or Switzerland
- The buyer is a one of the leading insulation, acoustic and foam components manufacturers in India that has sufficient resources to grow the business further
Information on this insulation manufacturer wanted
Please do get in touch if you know such insulation manufacturing companies open for a sale. This buyer aims to acquire an operating company in the insulation industry in Europe. The insulation manufacturer should be of a small size. Fill out the contact form on the right side of the page to get in touch. If you want to sell your manufacturing company and are interested in further manufacturing companies wanted please visit the page manufacturing companies wanted. If you want to buy a manufacturing company and are interested in
further manufacturing companies for sale please visit the page
manufacturing companies for sale.