« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Manufacturer food processing
Food processing market manufacturer to buy
- The revenues of the food processing market manufacturer to buy should be between £5m to £10m annually, i.e. the size of the wanted company should be small
- The target company should have a positive operating cash flow
- The location should be in Western Europe including UK, France, Germany and Italy
- #CFIE DBB 023
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer aims to expand its position on the European market by acquiring a food processing market manufacturer. The buyer is looking for a 100% acquisition and benefit from synergies, as the local management will be needed.
Overview of the food processing market manufacturer buyer
UK based manufacturer of food packaging, active mainly in the supplies to the food processing industry and food-to-go market, is interested in a purchase of a small sized food processing market manufacturer in Europe. The company is one of the leading suppliers with food packaging products to the food service, cash and carry and retail sectors. Founded two decades ago, the buyer has become the market leader in food-to-go packaging. They have manufacturing capabilities in the UK, Ireland, East and South-East Asia and the ability to distribute on a global basis. The buyer combines in-house developed technical and commercial techniques in order to supply some of the world’s best-known retailers and coffee shops with creative and innovative food-to-go products. With steady and continuous growth at over double the industry rate, the buyer provides packaging solutions that help the food industry optimise shelf life, improve sustainability and streamline its supply chain.
Profile (strategy) of the food processing market manufacturer wanted
The buyer is looking for a small sized food processing market manufacturer, located in Western Europe and preferably in UK, France, Germany and Italy. The buyer is active worldwide but seeks to grow their position on the European market. They are looking for acquisition opportunities in Europe in line with their global growth plans. The wanted companies can either be suppliers to the food processing industry and/or food-to-go market. Complementary to this, the target companies can either be paper printing capable of printing 28 to 45 GSM papers or film manufacture, using a range of PE, HBPE, PET and PP films. The buyer is interested in films with added value properties e.g. stretchable, EVOH layer, resalable, compostable or other environmental credentials. The size of the wanted company should be small with turnover of between £5m to £10m and a positive operating cash flow. The buyer is interested in 100% acquisition, as the local management will be needed and the sales team will be integrated into the buyer’s one. Concerning multiples, they are willing to pay a fair price based on future growth potential and strength of management.
Food processing market products and services to buy
The buyer is looking for a food processing market manufacturer that can provide the following food processing market related products and services:
- Food-to-go products – sandwiches, baguettes, tortillas and wraps, salads and fruit salads
- Foodservices and packaging solutions
- Design of new products
- Supply chain delivery of the food products
Highlights food processing buyer
- The target company should be a small size food processing market manufacturer operating in Western Europe with positive operating cash flow and current management in place
- The buyer is a UK manufacturer of food packaging that has sufficient resources to grow the business further
- The target company should be placed in Western Europe and preferably in UK, France, Germany and Italy
Information on this food processing market manufacturer wanted
Please do get in touch if you know such food processing market manufacturers open for a sale. This buyer aims to acquire an operating company in the food processing market industry in Europe. The food processing market manufacturer should be of a small size. Fill out contact form (get in touch).