« Back to the previous page
Buyer for LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe
Company to buy
- Size: small to large-sized business
- Revenue: 5 – 100 million EUR approximately
- EBITDA: not a decisive factor
- Ideal location: The whole of Europe without any preference.
- Reason for acquisition: The management wants to grow their company by acquiring a company in the same industry. The owner of the company is a private equity fund willing to start the operation as soon as possible
- #CFIE PLB135
Overview of this buyer for an LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe
The buyer is a company that supports the renewables industry. The owner of the company is a private equity fund that wants to propel the growth of the company and is willing to finance acquisitions without the need for external financing. This would help the company’s growth and will have a low debt interest. The buyer is ready to start an acquisition as soon as possible if a strategic company appears.
Profile (strategy) of this buyer for an LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe
This buyer is a private equity fund in Europe. The company has existed for over 10 years. At present, the company is based in the south of Europe and it holds a good track record in this field.
The company helps environmentally responsible companies to grow financially. The buyer is firmly committed to those companies that have a circular economy business model. The buyer has invested in more than 8 companies in the past; therefore, has previous experience in M&A projects. The company is focused on mobilizing financial resources, partners, and top talents to take the circular economy to a game-changing level.
Activities and products of the target
The buyer is currently looking for a recyclable LDPE plastics company specifically for recycled granules. EBITDA and revenue are not too relevant as the buyer has the necessary funds to purchase at any time.
The company has no geographical preference and is willing to take the target company that has a good strategic fit to the next level. Ultimately, the buyer is looking for the emergence of regional champions who can really make a difference on a large scale.
Highlights of this buyer for an LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe
- The buyer is a relevant private equity fund in the circular economy industry
- The company is willing to finance the investment without external financing
- The target company should meet all the requirements of this profile
Information about this buyer for an LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this buyer for an LDPE plastic recycling company in Europe or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. For more buyers of plastics companies, please visit the section plastics companies wanted
. For plastics companies for sale visit the section plastics companies for sale.