« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe
Company to buy
- Size: Small to medium business
- Revenue: 10 – 50 million EUR approximately
- EBITDA: Positive
- Preferred location: Europe
- Reason for acquisition: The management wants to grow their company by acquiring a target company in the same industry
- #CFIE PLB199
Overview of this Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe
The buyer is a large group of companies operating in precision tooling and plastic molding. The buyer wants to propel the growth of their company and is ready to finance acquisitions that would help the company achieve its goals. The buyer is ready to start an acquisition as soon as possible if a strategic company appears.
Profile (strategy) of this Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe
The buyer is a large group with more than 40 years of history engaged in precision tooling and plastic molding.
The group has a diversity portfolio offering different solutions to various industries such as telecommunications, consumer electronics, computing and peripherals, medical and industrial devices.
• The company range of services includes:
• Industrial & Product Design
• Tool Design & Fabrication
• Secondary Operations & Process Engineering
• Mass Production and Full Assembly
• Supply Chain and Distribution
The company has 10 manufacturing plants with more than USD1 billion revenue and over 3,000 employees around the world. The company has ISO certifications such as ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 14001:2004.
Activities and products of the target
The buyer wants growth in automotive plastic injection molded part manufacturing. The valuation will be discussed without delay when a good company with synergy appears. The location of the target ideally should be in Northern Europe, but other locations would be considered.
The target needs to be an automotive end market supplier that can bring synergies and growth to the business.
The target should show synergy with the buyer and should have activity in molding and finishing plastic materials in the automotive industry. Companies with a good positive EBITDA, stable cash flow, and long-term contracts with customers would be considered as good targets.
Highlights of this Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe
- The buyer is large group with worldwide presence
- Group with over USD1 billion revenue
- The target needs to be an automotive end market
- Companies with a good track record, a positive EBITDA, stable cash flow, and long-term contracts with customers would be considered as good targets
Information about this Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this Buyer for automotive end market supplier in Europe or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. For more buyers of plastics companies, please visit the section plastics companies wanted
. For plastics companies for sale visit the section plastics companies for sale.