« Back to the previous page

Also available in: Deutsch Nederlands Français

Buyer for distributor of plastic raw materials in Europe

Company to buy

  • Size: medium/large business
  • Revenue: EUR 10-30M 
  • Preferred location: CEE countries, but also CZ, SK, AT
  • Reason for acquisition: The buyer company wants to expand its presence in Europe to grow further
  • #CFIE PLB045

Overview of this buyer for a distributor of plastic raw materials 

The buyer is a CEE-based company operating in the distribution of plastic granulates and raw materials to multiple industries. The buyer group has already made some acquisition in the past. Currently, they are looking at potential acquisition targets, which would help them establish the presence in the plastics distribution industry in the region. 

Profile (strategy) of this buyer of a distributor of plastic raw materials buyer

The company for sale is a major CEE distributor of raw materials for plastics manufacturing industry. It serves predominantly customers in the packaging industry, selling about 70 thousand tonnes of granulates a year. The company makes about EUR 120 million in sales, with its revenue number stable and sustainable in the long term. Approximately 60% of the revenue is coming from CEE and the remaining 40% from all over Europe. 

The company has a history of 25 years and since its founding, it has been family owned. Main products distributed by this company are 

  • polyethylene
  • polyolefins
  • polypropylene
  • styrene plastics
  • technical plastics

The company serves processors of plastics all over Central and Eastern Europe.

Sell your distributor
of plastic raw material

Contact us to get details about this distributor of plastic raw materials buyer

Activities and products of the distributor of plastic raw materials target

The company is looking for expansion of its footprint in CEE and is looking for acquisitions in CEE countries (Poland, Hungary, Romania, Austria). It would be interested in profitable targets catering for packaging and also an automotive industry with minimum sales of EUR 10 million.

The ideal target would operate in the same sector as the buyer. Therefore, the buyer would prefer acquiring a distributor of plastic granulates or similar distributor. Also, the company is open to offers from plastic packaging manufacturers in Central Europe.

The buyer is looking only for an established company with a well-established regional presence, stable cash flow, and no high debt. The company is able to finance M&A projects of a high value only out of its own funds or with the bank support.

Highlights of this a distributor of plastic raw materials wanted

  • The buyer is a family owned company strong in its field, with a goal of getting stronger by &A
  • The target should be a company working with the raw plastic materials, or a plastic packaging distributor
  • The buyer is interested in targets with revenue reaching 10M or more

Information on this buyer of a distributor of plastic raw materials 

Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this buyer of plastic or composite manufacturer or if you know possible interested or suited parties. For other companies for sale in all of Europe visit the section companies for sale. If you are interested specifically in the plastics sector, visit our section plastics companies for sale or plastics companies’ buyers.

Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.