« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Buyer for business intelligence company in Western Europe
Business intelligence company in Western Europe to buy
- Size: Medium
- Revenue: EUR 2-20 million
- Employees: Not a decisive factor
- Location of the target: Western Europe
- Reason for acquisition: The company is a business intelligence enterprise that delivers solutions to help other companies to streamline their activity. The company’s management has a strategy for growing their operations in Western Europe via acquisitions, therefore they are open to speaking to interested sellers
- #CFIE ITB037
Overview of the buyer for a business intelligence company in Western Europe
With more than 15 years of experience and almost 400 employees, the company is a data specialist that transforms data to help streamline operations and to allow companies to make the best business decisions. The solutions give customers a competitive advantage and sustainable strategies that will lead to growth in productivity. The company has experience in business intelligence, system integration, information management, application development, and advanced analytics. It is looking to buy a similar company with complementary products in order to grow the business in Western Europe. The target company should have a strong position in the European market.
Profile (strategy) of the buyer for a business intelligence company in Western Europe
The company has a special focus on data transformation and develops and delivers integrated business intelligence solutions to a large series of customers from various industries such as insurance, finance, retail, telecommunications, medical, healthcare and petroleum. The company is stock listed and puts a lot of importance on transparency, corporate governance and on increasing the shareholder’s benefits. It has substantial funds available for supporting valuable acquisitions.
Being a leading player specializing in web, mobile, software, application development, database systems, business process management, system integration, and BI solutions, the company has to ensure that clients receive the best services. To achieve this, the company has structured its product organization in specific departments, with each specialized in one field. When putting together a service or product these departments come together in one place and integrate the specific technologies in one solution custom made for each client. This increases the company's capacity to provide end-to-end solutions to its customers, allowing them to benefit from a complete service platform.
With its BI solutions, the company helps its clients to achieve their strategic goals. Data analytics use statistical analysis and data mining as well as complex algorithms to provide companies with precious information regarding marketing analytics that will enable the decision makers to predict a range of factors such as risk, sales, market segmentation, cross-selling and even the costs associated. Due to data analysis, there are patterns that are discoverable that will allow the customer to streamline business processes. With innovative exploitation tools, the information is visualized and geospatially analyzed on workstations or various handheld devices permitting the customers to understand how to interpret business issues.
Activities and products of the business intelligence target company
The company is looking to acquire a company that operates in the same activity and has similar services such as:
- Business intelligence services: data warehouse implementation and revitalization, information exploitation, advanced analytics
- Software development: application development, web and mobile development, database development and administration
- System integration and testing
- Quality assurance
- Project management and workflow solutions
- System architecture audits and consulting
In order to provide clients with custom solutions, it is necessary to integrate technologies. The company uses technology from the primordial players in the business intelligence market, including SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, iMed or SAS.
Highlights of the buyer for a business intelligence company in Western Europe
- The buyer is a global business intelligence and consulting company
- The company uses various integrated technologies to increase efficiency
- The company has decided to enlarge its activities in Western Europe and is looking to buy another company with similar activities and products
- Target companies should provide business intelligence services and should have a strong position in the European market
Information about this buyer for a business intelligence company in Western Europe
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this business intelligence company in Western Europe wanted or if you know possible interested or suitable parties. For more buyers in the IT sector, please visit the section ITS companies wanted.
For companies for sale in the ITS or Business Intelligence industry, please feel free to visit the section IT companies for sale
Note: CFIE only works with formal companies. We do get a lot of requests and it is difficult to follow up on all inquiries from visitors to our website. For each company, we assess the likelihood of a future transaction. We only get back to you if we see a realistic opportunity to do a future acquisition or business sale. In order to increase your chances of receiving a reply as an individual, please explain as much as possible about your personal background, strategy and fit with the target. There is also a possibility that your details will be kept on file and we will get back to you once there is an opportunity to do a transaction. CFIE can’t guarantee you will receive an answer to your request.