« Back to the previous page
Buyer for IT service provider for the automotive market in Europe
IT service provider company to buy
- Size: medium
- Revenue: more than EUR 2 million
- Employees: not a decisive factor
- Location of the target: Europe
- Reason for acquisition: The company is stock listed and is planning to grow across Europe via acquisitions. They are open to speaking to interested sellers.
- #CFIE ITB021
Overview of the buyer for IT service provider for the automotive market in Europe
The company is an international group with globally distributed offices. It is planning to grow across Europe via acquisitions, being primarily focused on Western European based boutique IT companies with strong business expertise and solutions in the automotive industries. The company to buy should be a solid player in software development with a substantial portfolio of clients. This will fit the interest of the buyer who wants to expand its commercial network in order to deliver its products to more customers in order to establish a dominant position in Europe.
Profile (strategy) of the buyer for IT service provider for the automotive market in Europe
The buyer entity is a stock listed company and a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions across the globe with sound domain expertise in the automotive, finance, energy, telecom, travel and aviation industries. To gain perspective about the size of its operations, it is notable to mention that the company has more than 10,000 employees and more than 400 multinational companies as customers worldwide. In general terms, the company has interests and is working in the following IT areas: system integration, cloud computing, transformation, application development and quality management.
For the automotive industry, the company focuses on developing solutions regarding autonomous driving, dynamic software architectures, real-time operating systems, safety concepts, data analysis and complexity management. They are experts in high technology areas such as IoT, AI and big data. They bring futuristic interfaces to life by integrating large complex software systems in a manner that makes those interfaces fast and secure. The employees working on these solutions have competencies in C++, Linux & Genivi, Ethernet, IT security, Intel, algorithms, and safety and real-time architectures. Current projects that they are involved in are object detection, automatic parking and building a high-quality platform for Driver Assistance.
Activities and products of the IT service provider for the automotive market target company
The buyer company is expanding their activity in Europe. Therefore, it is looking for companies that can bring added value to the company’s services and products. The target company should have similar product services such as:
- Development of interfaces between human and machine (design, development, simulation, deployment). These are digitized solutions that lead to better interaction between people and their cars.
- Systems for Driver Assistance
- Navigation systems: map data, service integration, navigation controller
- Software solutions for mechanical matters: for powertrain, chassis, steering, body, safety software systems
- Remote diagnostics solutions available on mobile and cloud networks to ensure full functionality: data transformation, testing, board services
Other services might also include emergency response systems, testing and verification, connectivity.
Highlights of the buyer for IT service provider for the automotive market in Europe
- The buyer is a leading provider of software development services and IT solutions for the automotive industry
- The management is expanding the business across Europe and is targeting European businesses with similar products
- Target companies should be a solid player with a substantial portfolio of clients
Information about this buyer for IT service provider for the automotive market in Europe