« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
Buyer non-voice BPO company
BPO company to buy
- The sales of the BPO company to buy should be between 10m and 50m Euro
- The location can be anywhere in Europe (preferably United Kingdom, Hungary or Romania)
- The non-voice BPO company should preferably focus on the automotive, agricultural, financial or any other specific industry
- The non-voice BPO company should focus on order processing, supply chain or logistics, finance and accounting
- #CFIE U005
- Reason for acquisition: The buyer is a large international firm that is growing a leading non-voice BPO services company. It wants to further strengthen its position as a leading non-voice BPO company via acquisitions of further BPO companies
Profile BPO buyer
The BPO buyer is an Engineering and IT enabled service provider. The company has demonstrated positive and high growth in the last few years. The company is expanding its BPO customer base to several locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. The company has extensive presence in Europe - France, Italy, Germany and Hungary and is keen to acquire a BPO company in Europe. The BPO buyer is focusing on the Engineering, Automotive, Agricultural, Education and Financial sectors. The buyer employs latest methodologies and processes delivering value and significant cost savings to its customers worldwide in the following domains: Engineering Services, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Services, Parts, Technical Publications, Software, eLearning & Multimedia, Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO).
The BPO buyer is looking to buy a BPO company with the following criteria. The revenue should be between 10-50M Euro. Preferably the target should be a non-voice BPO. At the minimum the voice activity should be limited to max 50%. The countries of preference are the UK (for the language), Hungary (new office opened recently) or Romania. The rest of Europe could suit too. The investment amount is 0-5M Euro, but could be more if the valuation multiple is realistic. The preferred BPO activity are financial accounting, supply chain or other BPO activity.
Strategy non-voice BPO buyer
The non-voice BPO buyer is looking to buy a similar company in Europe. Preferably the company to be acquired should be located in the United Kingdom, Hungary or Romania. The primary interest remains to find a good BPO company that does mostly non-voice (no or very limited telephone call work). The buyer understands that some BPO processes can have voice component in order to fulfill certain activities. That is acceptable as long as it’s not 100% voice and not outbound sales calls. A minority voice is manageable, but a minimal voice mix if present in the target company is preferred. The companies engineers work from several of our office locations in North America, Latin America, Europe ( France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, UK and Hungary) and across India. The company is ISO 27001 certified. The buyer has a strong presence in the global market by offering customers increased flexibility through customized engagement models (offshore-onsite) combined with efficient project management. The company is currently active in mechanical engineering, software development, eLearning, multimedia and BPO.
Services non-voice BPO company buyer
The company is increasing its services in the field of BPO and is looking to acquire a BPO target that is active in:
- Processing insurance claims
- Order processing
- Finance & accounting
- Shipments and logistics
- Payment processing
- Warehousing and fulfillment services
- Sales services (From address cleaning to your after-sales service)
- Fulfilment services (Order, despatch and payment handling)
The buyer is active in engineering services business but is open to explore other BPO related companies for sale as well to see if they fit on a case to case basis.
Highlights non-voice BPO company
- The buyer is a company that wants to enter the non-voice BPO industry
- The buyer finances its acquisitions with own funds and has sufficient capital available
- The buyer focuses on non-voice BPO companies
- The company to buy should be active as a non-voice BPO company
- The management of the target company should preferably stay
Information on BPO company wanted
Please do get in touch if you know such non-voice BPO companies available in Europe. This buyer is open to acquire a company as described above. The team of Corporate Finance in Europe has a long background in the European BPO industry and is able to help in the sale or purchase of BPO companies in Europe.