« Back to the previous page
M&A advisor Francois Gaudry
French m&a consultant Francois Gaudry
After 2 masters of law at French University La Sorbonne, Francois Gaudry has been working for 10 years within commercial Courts.
Manager and owner of Atome Conseil Company since its creation in 2006, he offers brokering, consulting and accompaniment services to buyers and sellers. The main targets are small caps with an annual turnover of 1 to 15 M€.
M&A related experience areas
- Law matters
- Financials analysis
- Business valuation
- Deed writing
- Building works
- Leisure : golf courses
- Corporate real estate
- Law school & financial studies
- liquidator’s training period delivered by Court of appeal of Bourges (1998), graduated at Hotchkiss High School, Colorado USA in 1986.
Work experience countries
- BLIN JEAN-JAQUES (Liquidator office Burgundy)
- GIFFARD FREDERIC (Liquidator office Paris)
- SAINT-GOBAIN (industrie)
- MATRA TRANSPORT (industry)