« Back to the previous page
Also available in:
M&A advisor Franco Righi
M&A advisor FRANCO RIGHI
In 25 years of professional experience Franco has gained relevant expertise as "extended" CFO (LEGAL-HR-IT), GENERAL MANAGER working closely with CEOs in developing and executing business plans both at home and abroad working for private equity holdings, multinational and small-medium enterprises both in manufacturing and trading environments. Today Franco offers advisory services to entrepreneurs and affluent individuals for corporate finance and M&A transactions from scouting to exit.
Skills & Experience
Franco was educated in the United States where in 6 years of intense studies obtained a BA in Business Administration and a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) with double major in Corporate Finance and Economics.
Before becoming an M&A advisor he worked at several companies in manufacturing, financial services and no-profit (like Invensys, IMI, Ferro Corporation, Banca Popolare Emilia Romagna , Coemar, Nuova Fima .. )
Main skills of Franco
- M&A advisory for Corporate Finance Transactions
- M&A advisory in general: scouting, origination, deal structuring, negotiations, exits
- Interim management on various Finance, Controlling, HR, IT, M&A integration assignments
- General management responsibilities for an Italian bank foundation/endowment
- Finance, administration, accounting, consolidated statements, US GAAP, IAS/IFRS, sales administration
- Working capital and risk management, profit margin analysis, project analysis, legal and corporate affairs
- Business and debt restructuring, processes and policies re-engineering, savings and cost cutting
- Relationship with financial institutions, fiscal and legal advisers, auditors, insurance brokers, clients
- Administration procedures, liquidation, Unions negotiations
- Reporting, budgeting, forecasting, controlling, auditing, statutory reporting
- Financial Statements and ratio analysis, competitors analysis
- Capital budgeting, asset management for production plants
- Human Resources and Sales Representatives management, MBO, job descriptions, redundancy plans
- Design and implementation of IT projects such as ERP migration, data warehousing, outsourcing ..
- ICT management, Internet, connectivity, Lan and Wan administration
- Marketing, direct marketing, telemarketing and sale of financial services and publications
- Portfolio management, securities trading and financial consulting
- Manufacturing: automotive, oil & gas, specialty chemicals for ceramic-tile industry, fresh and dry food with own brands and private labels, industrial valves, positioners and actuators, corrugated cardboard, moving head light projectors, LED lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor, duplication and distribution of VHS, CD and DVD
- Industrial Automation: sorting lines, palletizers, vision systems, automatic guided vehicles for the ceramic-tile industry
- Financial Services: Retail banking: portfolio management, securities trading, investment consulting.
- Not-for-Profit: Bank foundation with philanthropic purposes in the social, education and art sectors
- Ceramic Tiles
- Food & Beverages
- Lighting: Architectural, LED
- Czech Republic
Languages spoken by the M&A advisor
Get in contact with a true European M&A advisor
Feel free to contact corporate finance in Europe for all your M&A related questions. We will provide you with the best M&A advisor to get the deal done.